Social Media is the new way to have people pay attention to me on the internet. To learn what I do, to hear about my work.
Imagine being able to build a following using tips and techniques from Mike Stelzner’s Social Media Success Summit 2009! That would be awesome!
I’m already aware of Mike’s work with White Papers (www.whitepapersource.com) and have no doubt that his training in Social Media will be just as informative and practical.
From Mike’s web page:
|Fast-track your social media marketing success
|Discover how to use social media to attract high-caliber customers and grow your business during the economic slump!
|Social Media Success Summit 2009: A Live Online Event|
Dear Fellow Marketer;
Is your business struggling to find new opportunities?
If so, I can relate. The pain of the economic downturn has hit us all. When people aren’t responding and it’s harder to get noticed, what’s a marketer to do?
Social media marketing addresses these issues head on. Without costly ads, fancy design or professional copywriting, social media tools like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn are transforming businesses by providing amazing exposure, tons of traffic, partnership opportunities and quality leads.
I’m happy to introduce the first major online summit designed to help marketers achieve social media success. The world’s most respected social media marketing authorities (see the great line-up on the right) have come together to share their proven strategies. They’ll reveal their secrets and the nitty-gritty details you need to know to immediately benefit from social media.
If you (like so many) find yourself confused by all the social media options, now’s your chance to set a course for social media success.
Be sure to secure your spot in the largest online professional development conference for marketers seeking to master social media.
Here’s to a bright future together!
Michael A. Stelzner
Event founder and fellow marketer
P.S. In case you’re wondering, social media marketing is an engagement with online communities to generate exposure, opportunity and sales.
P.P.S. Can I be blunt? By this time next year, the gold rush to social media marketing will be near complete and every marketer will be looking to social media. The early birds really do get the spoils!
If you like the thought of joining a community of like-minded women and men who’ll share their experiences and wisdom as you journey together down this road, keep reading…
Secure your spot in the largest online professional development conference for marketers seeking to master social media. By attending this online event, you will:
- Discover the best ways to market your business with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media sites
- Learn how major social media campaigns were executed and how you can achieve similar results(play-by-play steps provided)
- Gain a head start on your competitors, helping you stand out and providing an early mover advantage
- Discover how to establish a social media marketing plan (no guesswork… you benefit from the wisdom of those who’ve gone before you)
- Learn to creatively engage and grow a loyal social media following (gain raving fans that become your standard bearers)
- Eavesdrop on the closely guarded secrets of the top experts in the field (interact live with social media superstars such as Gary Vaynerchuk, Mari Smith, Jason Alba, Darren Rowse and many others!)
- Discover practical techniques that will maximize your results
- Learn the art of optimizing your time with social media
- Ask live questions and get answers (you speak live to the experts, no chat boxes)
- Learn in your spare time and eliminate travel (you participate in live sessions via the Internet that are spread over multiple weeks)
- Network with your peers and share mutual experiences together
- Become part of a genuine community of marketers just like you
- And much more!
WHERE: At your home or office! You attend this live event using your computer (no long-distance bill or travel expenses!).
WHEN: Starting May 26, 2009 (spread over multiple days, scroll down for the full schedule)
HOW: Registration is strictly limited to the first 1000 marketers (more than 100,000 were invited). Click here to save $100 (expires on May 25, 2009!) and secure your spot.”
Don’t miss out. Register today.